1. From your home screen, tap your menu button.
2. Enter "Settings".
3. Select "Wireless and network"
4. Select "Bluetooth settings".
5. Turn on Bluetooth.
If you are trying pair a device with your Android device:
6. Put the device into "discovery" mode (refer to your device's instructions on how to do this).
7. In "Bluetooth settings" on your Android device, select Search (or scan) for devices.
8. Your Android device will detect the device you are pairing it with and it will appear on screen, select it to finish setup.
If you are trying to pair your Android device with a computer:
6. Put your Android device in "discovery" mode in Bluetooth settings.
7. On your computer, scan for devices (refer to your computer's instructions on how to do this).
8. Select your Android device on your computer to pair the two devices.
(Some devices require a pin number, check your instructions for it. Common pin numbers are; 0000, 1111, 1234, last 4 digits of the serial number).
Once you have finished the initial setup you should be able to just turn your Bluetooth on and your two devices should automatically pair. If those settings are lost for any reason then you have to go through the entire setup process again. I hope this helped solve any confusion with Bluetooth setup and as always, if you have any questions feel free to email or comment below.